Costco has a great variety of ready-made soups that just require heating, before eating. The CedarLane Vegetable and Barley Soup is a great vegetarian option for one of those soups.
Nutrition Information and Ingredients
The instructions are as simple as removing the lid from the plastic container, cutting a vent in the film at the top of the container, and heating in the microwave for 4 minutes. You’re then supposed to remove the film completely and continue heating for 6 minutes, stirring every few minutes.
You can also opt to empty the soup into a sauce pan and heat it on the stove for 7-10 minutes.
You can also pour out the amount you want and heat it in the microwave for a few minutes.
Notes and Shopping Information
- This soup was purchased at a Costco in Hawaii for $6.79. It was on sale and the regular price was $9.59.
- The pack comes with 2 32 oz containers.
- Refrigerate it, until you are ready to heat and eat it.
- Certified USDA Organic
- Looking for other vegetarian options at Costco? Read this post about Royal Asia Vegetable Spring Rolls.
- Highly recommend it for a warm and easy to prepare meal.