One of my favorite staples from Costco that I like to keep on hand for when a pizza craving hits is Milton’s Cauliflower Crust Pizza with roasted vegetables. I remember the first time I bought it. I was skeptical about the crust, but the crispy crust is now one of my favorite things about this pizza.
The roasted vegetables include zucchini, red, yellow and green bell peppers, and onions, and it also has a 3 cheese blend. It’s easy to prepare and ready in minutes. What more could you ask for in a frozen pizza?
I prepare it almost exactly as the instructions state on the back of the box. I preheat my oven to 425 degrees. It says to put the pizza directly on the center oven rack, but I usually cook it on my pizza pan. It says to bake it for 12-15 minutes, and it’s usually perfect at 12 minutes.
Ideas and Notes
- As mentioned before, I really love the crispy and delicious cauliflower crust. Who knew cauliflower could make such a delicious crust???
- This is a great pizza by itself, but you can also customize it with some additional toppings. I’ve added basil, shrimp, and mushrooms to it.
- It was $12.99 at my local Hawaii Costco. They stock it pretty regularly here and it sometimes goes on sale.
- There are 2 pizzas in the box.
- Keep it frozen until you are ready to cook it.
- If you’re interested in Milton’s, check out their Milton’s Pizza website.
- Looking for other quick meals from Costco? Check out High Liner Flame Seared Orange and Black Garlic Cod or Royal Asia Vegetable Spring Rolls.
- Let me know in the comments if you have a favorite Costco pizza.