Royal Asia Vegetable Spring Rolls
Are you a fan of quick and easy meals? The Royal Asia Vegetable Spring Rolls with edamame are delicious and easy to prepare. Crispy and ready in minutes, these rolls are full of flavor and come with a tasty soy ginger sauce for dipping. I always keep a box of them in the freezer and air fry a serving or two when I’m hungry.
Nutrition Information and Ingredients
According to the package, you can bake the rolls at 375 degrees for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through. You can also cook them by placing them in the air fryer at 375 degrees for 8 minutes, flipping half way through. I’ve always used the air fryer method, and they come out perfectly crispy and brown.
Prepared Spring Rolls
Ideas and Notes
- Keep frozen until ready to cook and eat
- Let them cool a bit after they come out of the oven or air fryer, as the insides will be very hot.
- To find out about the other products made by Royal Asia, see their website.
- If you like cooking in your air fryer, you might be interested in the Cascadian Farm Organic Spud Puppies.
- The box of 50 pieces was purchased at my local Costco in Hawaii for $10.99.
Let us know what you think of this product in the comments below!