I have really been trying to resist buying desserts lately, but when I saw these Coolhaus Horchata Ice Cream Sandwiches at Costco, I literally gasped aloud and found myself automatically reaching for a box. I’ve bought Coolhaus from Whole Foods before, but this may have been my first time seeing it at our beloved Costco.
I should probably add that I’m a big horchata and snickerdoodle fan, so this was a very easy sale for me. Keep reading for nutrition information, ingredients, pricing, and shopping details.
Nutrition Information and Ingredients for Coolhaus Horchata Frozen Dessert Sammies
See below for a picture of the nutrition facts and ingredients listed on the box. The box indicates that these are dairy free.
Price for Coolhaus Snickerdoodle Horchata Ice Cream Sandwiches
I purchased a box of 9 for $10.39. That comes out to $1.15 per sandwich.
Review of the Coolhaus Horchata Ice Cream Sandwiches at Costco
So what did I think? I thought these were delicious! The cookies were soft and the ice cream had a creamy horchata taste. I was worried that since they were dairy free, they wouldn’t taste like ice cream, but I was wrong.
I highly recommend trying these, if you can get your hands on them!
Shopping Information for Coolhaus at Costco
- $10.39 for a box of 9
- Found in the frozen dessert section of Costco
- Definitely a must try if you’re a fan of horchata and ice cream
- Great dairy free alternative
- NOT low calorie or sugar free
- To read more about Coolhaus, check out their website: https://cool.haus
- For more Costco desserts, check out Costco Chocolate Mousse Cake or White Rabbit Ice Cream Bar at Costco