Siete Chips at Costco are a dangerous thing for me. Once the bag is opened at home, they’re gone in a handful of days. Light and crispy, they’re the kind of tortilla chip that you can’t stop snacking on! Recently on sale at Costco, I picked up a bag.
Keep reading for nutrition information, ingredients, pricing, and other information for the Siete Grain Free Tortilla Chips.
Siete Grain Free Tortilla Chips Nutrition Information
See below for a picture of the Nutrition Facts taken from the back of the Siete Grain Free Tortilla Chips bag.
See below for the ingredients listed on the back of the Siete Grain Free Tortilla Chips bag.
According to the bag, these chips are gluten free, dairy free, grain free, soy free, vegan, and paleo.
What to eat with Siete’s Grain Free Tortilla Chips?
I’m a fan, so I’ll eat these straight out of the bag, but they do taste delicious with salsa or guacamole. Style Preservation featured Siete’s Tortilla Chips in their Easy No Meat Nachos Recipe. The picture below shows a bright, delicious pan of nachos using the Siete chips from Costco.
Price of Siete Chips at Costco
The regular price of Siete’s Grain Free Tortilla Chips at Costco is $6.79. I purchased it on sale for $4.69.
Shopping Information and Details for Siete Grain Free Tortilla Chips at Costco
- Regular price at Costco for a 12 oz bag of Siete Tortilla Chips is $6.79.
- Sometimes it disappears from shelves at the stores here in Hawai’i, but they’ll resurface a few months later.
- Tastes delicious on their own, but are great when dipped or used in nachos.
- Great for people who need a gluten free, dairy free, grain free, soy free, vegan, and/or paleo option.
- For more information about Siete, check out their website https://sietefoods.com
- Looking for other snacks from Costco? Check out Organic Everything Bagel Chips or Fit Crunch at Costco.