My sister sent me a text message one day to tell me about Jonny Pops. She heard from a friend that they were a delicious strawberry treat, and they were available at Costco stores in Hawaii.
At first I resisted, but a creamy strawberry pop dipped in chocolate sounded pretty amazing. I picked up a box of 16 pops for $13.59.
Nutrition Information and Ingredients for Jonny Pops
- These pops are gluten-free.
- They contain milk, coconut, and soy.
- Keep them in your freezer.
- Every popsicle stick has a good deed printed on it.
- They are a creamy strawberry treat that remind me of chocolate dipped strawberries. I highly recommend this product for a quick family dessert. Strawberry and chocolate lovers will enjoy it.
- At the time of publishing, this product was available at Costco stores in Hawaii. This box was purchased at the Hawaii Kai Costco for $13.59.
- Found this product in the frozen dessert section of Costco.
- For more information on this product and their company, visit their website, jonnypops.com
- Follow them on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Check out these posts for more desserts from Costco: Easy Acai Bowl from Costco or High Key Mini Cookies