Hook Line and Savor Everything Crusted Cod
I’m always on the look out for new, easy to prepare meals at Costco. This Hook Line and Savor Everything Crusted Cod caught my eye on a recent shopping trip to Costco. A fan of the Everything Bagel seasoning, I knew I wanted to give it a try.
Keep reading for nutrition information, ingredients, cooking instructions, and other notes.
Nutrition Information and Ingredients
I chose to cook my fillets in the oven, as I made all 6 fillets at once. They came out perfectly cooked in 30 minutes.
I put them on parchment paper to ensure easy clean up.
- I purchased my box of fillets for $15.49 at our local Costco.
- Store it in the freezer until ready to cook.
- I liked the taste but noticed the crusted texture has hard bits, if you refrigerate and reheat it later.
- Easy to prepare
- Great plated with rice (or cauliflower rice) and salad.
- For more information about Hook Line and Savor, visit their website.
- Interested in another fish from Costco? Check out this post about High Liner Flame Seared Orange and Black Garlic Cod.