I’m always looking for new, fast and easy-to-prepare foods at Costco. When I came across the High Liner Flame Seared Orange and Black Garlic Cod in the freezer section, it sounded flavorful and simple enough to prepare, so I added it to my cart.
The 32 oz. box was $16.99 and came with 6 pieces of fish in the box. Read on for nutrition information, ingredients, preparation information, and notes.
Nutrition Information and Ingredients
The instructions on the box give baking instructions for a conventional oven or convection oven. There is also instructions for preparing the fish on the grill.
I used a conventional oven to prepare the entire box. As the directions stated, I lined a shallow baking pan with foil and baked at 400 degrees for 18 minutes. It came out perfect!
Notes for the High Liner Seared Orange and Black Garlic Cod
- Incredibly easy to prepare, I would buy this product again.
- I was worried that it would have an artificial orange taste, but it was actually the perfect amount of flavoring-not too sweet or salty.
- It tasted delicious with a salad, but would be equally good with rice or another starch.
- The box also indicates that it does not have high fructose corn syrup or preservatives.
- It’s pescatarian friendly.
- Looking for other fast and easy meals from Costco, check out this post about La Terra Fina Quiche or this post about Royal Asia Vegetable Spring Rolls.
- If you’re interested in finding out more about High Liner and their other seafood products, check out their website.