Mauna Loa is a famous Hawaii-based company known for their macadamia nuts. They have added a dairy-free frozen dessert to their line up of products, and it was recently spotted in the freezers at Costco. The Mauna Loa ice cream flavors currently at Costco include Strawberry Guava and Mango Liliko’i. Each box comes with 4, 1 pint containers. You get 2 Strawberry Guava pints and 2 Mango Liliko’i pints.
Keep reading for nutrition information, pricing, and shopping notes.
Nutrition Information for Mauna Loa Macadamia Milk Frozen Dessert
Notes for Mauna Loa Ice Cream
- Technically it’s not ice cream, because it’s dairy free. Mauna Loa calls it a Macadamia Milk Frozen Dessert.
- This product is labeled non-GMO, vegan, and gluten-free.
- $14.99 for 4, 1 pint containers.
- Keep it frozen.
- The flavors are light and not too strong. It has the texture of ice cream, and it’s refreshing. I would recommend it, if you are a fan of strawberry and mango. Those were the flavors that came through the most for me.
- This is a great alternative to traditional ice cream, if you can’t have dairy or are avoiding it.
- If you’re interested in more of the products offered by Mauna Loa, check out their website: https://www.maunaloa.com
- If you’re looking for more Hawaii products sold at Costco, check out the following posts: Anahola Granola at Costco and Hamakua Mushrooms. (Note: These may not be available at all Costco stores, but were recently spotted at Costco stores in Hawaii.)