Anahola Granola can be found at Costco stores throughout Hawai’i. It’s my absolute favorite granola, and it comes from the island of Kaua’i.
Recently, the Tropical flavor of Anahola Granola at Costco has been available. However, I’ve also seen the Original flavor available, too. The Tropical flavor has macadamia nuts, sun-ripened papaya, pineapple, coconut, whole grain oats, seeds, and Hawaiian honey.
Keep reading for nutrition information, ideas of how to eat this delicious Hawaiian Granola, and more.
Ingredients and Nutrition Information
How to Eat Anahola Granola
So how do you eat your Anahola Granola? There really is no wrong way to eat this delicious granola, but I love it on smoothie bowls, with yogurt, as an ice cream topping, and sometimes in a small bowl with a little nut milk.
For more ideas for your Anahola Granola, check out these posts by Style Preservation: Pineapple Dragon Fruit Smoothie and Sambazon Acai Bowl.
Notes and Shopping Information
- For more information about Anahola Granola, check out their website. They have their bags of granola and granola bars available to order.
- Anahola Granola is available at Costco stores throughout Hawai’i. It is typically found in the cereal aisle, next to other granola products. It comes in a 24 oz. bag.
- I’ve tried both the Original and Tropical flavors. Both are delicious. The Tropical flavor is slightly sweeter.
- It does not require refrigeration.
- If you are interested in another Hawai’i product sold at Costco stores in Hawai’i, check out this post about Hamakua Mushrooms.
Let me know if you’ve tried Anahola Granola and what you thought. If you have a favorite granola from Costco let me know that, too!