It’s been a while since I bought Kodiak Cakes at Costco. I’ve had some other pancake mixes come through my kitchen, but none have had the protein that you get per serving with these pancakes.
On my last trip to Costco, I decided to pick up a box. It was $11.99 for a 4.5 lb box, which contained 39 servings. Inside the box were 3 individual packages. Continue reading for nutrition information, cooking instructions, and more information.
As you can see from the picture above, there are lots of options when using your Kodiak Cakes mix. It gives instructions for flapjacks, waffles, power cakes muffins, chocolate chip cookies, a grilled cheese waffle sandwich, and sheet-pan pancakes.
I was mainly interested in making some pancakes. Here are the simple steps to making the pancakes:
Information and Notes for Kodiak Cakes at Costco
- Super easy to prepare and make. You can have pancakes in minutes.
- The measurement above made approximately 5 pancakes.
- Mix is a Buttermilk flavor.
- No preservatives.
- Store in a cool dry place. I put my opened bag in a Ziploc bag for storage purposes.
- Delicious and easy way to add protein to your breakfast.
- Leaves you feeling full.
- The box also had suggestions for substituting water with milk and/or egg for added protein.
- Mix does contain milk and wheat. Box also states that there might be trace amounts of egg, soy, and tree nuts in it.
- For more information on Kodiak Cakes, visit their website: https://kodiakcakes.com
- Interested in other high protein foods from Costco? Check out the High Liner Miso Glazed Cod