I was a little skeptical when I saw this Bibigo Shrimp Fried Rice in the frozen food section at my local Costco. Would it be flavorful? How would the texture of the rice be? My family and I were pleasantly surprised when we gave it a try. Flavorful, lots of shrimp, and easy to make!
Read for more nutrition information, cooking instructions, and more notes about this fried rice from Costco.
Bibigo Shrimp Fried Rice Nutrition Information
The fried rice also comes with some tasty hot sauce packets. See below for the sauce nutrition information.
You can either cook the shrimp fried rice in the microwave or pan-fry it on the stove. We chose to pan-fry it, and it turned out perfect! You just have to cook it on medium to high heat for 6 minutes and stir while it’s cooking. It may have taken slightly longer, as I wanted to make sure that it turned a little brown to indicate that it was ready.
Information and Notes for Bibigo Shrimp Fried Rice from Costco
- $14.99 for 48 ounces
- Box contains 6 individual packages of 8 oz each
- One package is good for a light meal or to use as a side dish to something else.
- Easy to prepare
- Keep it in the freezer until you’re ready to cook it.
- Ready in 6 minutes, if you’re using the pan-fry method.
- Ready in 4 minutes, if you’re using the microwave method.
- The Got Chu Korean Hot Sauce that it comes with is good if you like a little spice. However, the box does not come with 6 packets. It comes with only 2 packets. This was a bit of a bummer, as there are 6 individual packages of fried rice. I used other sauces that I had in my fridge for the rest of the fried rice.
- If you’re interested in learning more about Bibigo, check them out at https://www.bibigousa.com
- Interested in other quick meals from Costco? Check out these posts: Milton’s Cauliflower Crust Pizza and High Liner Miso Glazed Cod.