The newest mac n cheese to hit Costco stores in Hawaii is Goodles Cheddy Mac. With 14 grams of protein per serving, this is clearly a different mac n cheese, but how does it taste? Could the hype built on social media be real?
Keep reading to get the nutrition information, cooking instructions, impressions, and shopping information.
Nutrition Information, Ingredients and Cooking Instructions for Goodles Cheddy Mac
See below for a picture of the Nutrition Facts from the side of the box, as well as ingredients and cooking instructions.
I prepared my Goodles according to the directions on the box. However, I used 1 Tbsp of butter, instead of 2. It came out delicious and made a great side dish with a protein.
A friend of mine prepared her Cheddy Mac using unsweetened almond milk and no butter, and she said it also tasted good.
As you can see from the highlights on the side of the box, it has 14g of protein and 7g of fiber per serving. It is made from real cheese and is considered a low glycemic index food.
Shopping Information and Notes
- $17.99 for 8 6oz boxes at Costco stores in Hawaii.
- Tastes delicious and highly recommend if you’re a fan of mac n cheese. I’ve never been a big mac n cheese fan, but Goodles has converted me!
- Cheddy Mac is high in protein and fiber
- Easy to prepare
- Roughly 2 servings per box. Tastes great if you have leftovers and reheat it in the microwave.
- Interested in finding out what else Goodles makes? Check out their website goodles.com
- Looking for more great products found at Costco? Check out Kodiak Cakes at Costco or Milton’s Cauliflower Crust Pizza.