I’ve seen these Veggies Made Great Spinach Egg White Frittatas in the frozen section of my local Costco for a while now. I always passed on them, because I thought it would be just as easy to make my own frittatas. However, on this occasion, I needed something fast to make for visitors who were coming by for a morning visit., so I picked up a box.
Keep reading to get nutrition information, cooking instructions, and my thoughts on this convenient breakfast food.
Veggies Made Great Spinach Egg White Frittatas Nutrition Information
See below for the nutrition information from the box.
Cooking Instructions for Frittatas
I chose to use the air-fryer method, which was fast and easy. They came out perfectly prepared in 15 minutes. The preparation was incredibly easy.
Information and Notes for Veggies Made Great Spinach Egg White Frittatas from Costco
- First, were they tasty? Yes! Second, would I buy them again? Yes!
- I have indeed made an egg white frittata before, but this was just so easy. It comes out hot and perfect whenever you’re wanting to eat one. Also, you don’t have to worry about cleaning a pan or chopping up the veggies or other ingredients.
- This is a great option for lacto-ovo vegetarians. It does contain cheese, so you should avoid, if you don’t consume dairy.
- I usually prepare 2 frittatas to eat when cooking them. This leaves me satisfied.
- In the picture above, they were plated with La Tour Sprouted Bread topped with Milkadamia Macnut Butter and fresh strawberries. All ingredients were purchased from Costco in Hawaii.
- This Veggies Made Great product was $14.99 for a box of 20 individually wrapped frittatas. That comes out to about $.75 per frittata. Great value when you do the math!
- If you’re interested in other breakfast foods from Costco, check out this post, Kodiak Cakes at Costco.
- If you’d like to learn more about the Veggies Made Great company and their other products, check out their website: veggiesmadegreat.com