Pescanova Shrimp with Citrus Herb Sauce
Are you a fan of shrimp? Looking for a quick, easy meal with lots of protein? I recently tried the Pescanova Shrimp with Herb Sauce from Costco. Read more to get nutrition information, cooking instructions, and shopping notes about this Costco shrimp!
Nutrition Facts for the Pescanova Shrimp with Citrus Herb Sauce
See below for nutrition information from the box.
Cooking Instructions for Citrus Herb Shrimp
See below for cooking instructions from the box.
This is a very easy preparation. All you need is a pan and spoon to mix and scoop. Cook it on low-medium heat and serve. Mine took a little over 10 minutes. I mostly watched to make sure all the shrimp had turned orange-pink from cooking.
Information and Notes for Pescanova Shrimp with Citrus Herb Sauce
- This was a tasty meal, and I would but the shrimp again.
- It’s high in protein and very easy to prepare.
- When you cook it , there’s a lot of sauce. Since its ingredients included melted butter, I just scooped the shrimp out with a little bit of sauce. The sauce was quite tasty!
- The box suggests that it tastes great with pasta, rice and veggies.
- I am happy with how I plated it. I ate it with mixed vegetables and Seeds of Change Organic Quinoa and Brown Rice. All items were purchased at Costco in Hawaii. It was easy to prepare the vegetables and rice, as the shrimp was cooking.
- Great option for pescatarians who eat dairy or people who enjoy shrimp/seafood.
- It was $17.99 for the box and you get 2 individual packages of 14oz of shrimp and sauce contents.
- To learn more about Pescanova, check out their website: https://www.pescanovausa.com
- If you’re interested in other seafood options purchased at Costco, check out these posts: Bibigo Shrimp Fried Rice or High Liner Miso Glazed Cod.