Looking for an alternative to your typical beef burgers? The Trident Salmon Burgers from Costco are a delicious alternative. They’re tasty and can be cooked a variety of ways. Plated on its own or as a traditional burger, it makes a tasty lunch or dinner.
Keep reading for nutrition information, cooking instructions, and shopping information.
Trident Salmon Burgers Nutrition Information
See below for the nutrition facts from the back of the bag:
These are a great source of protein and each patty is 170 calories.
Cooking Instructions for Salmon Burgers from Costco
The back of the bag gives instructions for grilling/barbecuing, cooking it in the oven, pan-frying, or using an air fryer. From the many times I’ve made and eaten these burgers, they have either been grilled or pan-fried.
Lately, I have been spraying the pan with a little bit of olive oil and frying them as instructed on the package (5 to 6 minutes on each side). They’re usually ready in that exact amount of time. They become slightly browned when they are ready.
- Purchased at a Costco store in Hawaii, the Trident Salmon Burgers were $18.49. You get 12 burgers in the package.
- I am a fan of these and stock up on them pretty regularly.
- Store in the freezer until ready to cook.
- Easy to prepare.
- High in protein and low in carbohydrates.
- Tasty on its own, but makes for a great patty if you’re doing burgers with buns and all the fixings.
- Good pescatarian alternative for barbecues.
- For more information on Trident and their products, check out their website: https://www.tridentseafoods.com
- Interested in more seafood from Costco? Check out Wild Caught Salmon at Costco, Costco Shrimp, or High Liner Miso Glazed Cod.