Are you a fan of salmon? Are you looking for wild caught salmon at Costco? You might want to check out the marinated salmon from Copper River Seafoods. You can find it in the frozen section at Costco.
Read this article for nutrition information, cooking instructions, and shopping information for this tasty fish from Costco.
Nutrition Information and Ingredients for Copper River Seafoods Marinated Salmon
Cooking Instructions for Marinated Salmon from Costco
I thawed the salmon portions in their vacuum packed bags by leaving them in the refrigerator for 8 hours before cooking. This was recommended on the box to ensure that the marinade absorbed into the fish for maximal flavor.
I lined my pan with aluminum foil, which was also suggested on the box’s instructions. This made the clean up quick and easy. Then, I used an oven to bake my salmon. It was easy and came out perfect, after 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- $21.99 for a 36 oz box of wild caught frozen salmon
- Cooked in 15-20 minutes.
- It was prepared easily.
- Keeps nicely in the fridge if you cook all the salmon portions and refrigerate the rest to eat throughout the week.
- Great for a Keto and/or pescatarian diet.
- Plated with brown rice, spinach, and Bale Pickled Vegetables. All of these items were purchased at Costco in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- For more information on Copper River Seafoods, an Alaska based company, check out their website: https://www.copperriverseafoods.com
- For another fish purchased at Costco, check out High Liner Miso Glazed Cod or High Liner Flame Seared Orange and Black Garlic Cod.
Let us know in the comments, if you have tried this salmon before and follow us on Instagram for the latest Hawaii Costco Finds!