Certain staples remain on our shopping list trip after trip to Costco. One of those items for me is the Kirkland Greek Yogurt. It makes for one of the easiest high-protein breakfasts or snacks, and there’s a ton of different ways to eat it.
Keep reading for the Costco brand’s Greek Yogurt nutrition information, ingredients, ideas for what to eat with it, and shopping notes and information.
Kirkland Greek Yogurt Nutrition Information and Ingredients
See below for nutrition information and ingredients taken from the back of the container.
As mentioned on the container the yogurt contains milk. It is organic, gluten-free, and is free of artificial flavors, colors and preservatives. It also contains 18g of protein per 2/3 cup serving.
What do I eat with Greek Yogurt?
Greek Yogurt is great, because you can top it with so many different things for a yummy breakfast or snack. The following are some of my favorite toppings:
- nut butters (peanut butter, almond butter, etc)
Greek Yogurt can also be a great substitution for sour cream. I’ve eaten it with my tacos and burritos. A dollop of it on my eggs or chili is also pretty delicious.
Shopping Information and Notes
- $6.49 per 48oz container
- Find it in the refrigerated section by the butter and other yogurts.
- It’s high in protein.
- Not for those who are eating a dairy-free diet.
- I like that there’s lots of different toppings that taste great with it.
- Looking for a delicious granola to put on your Greek Yogurt? Check out Anahola Granola at Costco.
- Explore more great items at Costco on their website.