Here’s another quick meal from Costco’s Kirkland Signature Brand. This Costco cod takes the form of Everything Seasoning Breaded Cod. Ready in minutes, this is a quick and easy fish to prepare for lunch or dinner.
Keep reading for nutrition information, ingredients, cooking instructions, and shopping notes.
Costco Cod Nutrition and Ingredients
See below for a picture of the Nutrition Facts from the side of the Costco Everything Seasoning Breaded Cod box. Picture also includes the ingredients at the bottom.
Each serving (approximately 1 piece of fish) is 160 calories, 15g of carbohydrates, 9g of protein, and 7g of fat.
Cooking Instructions for Breaded Cod from Costco
As you can see from the picture above, it is possible to bake the cod in an oven, or use your air fryer to cook it. I have only used the air fryer method. My air fryer can’t be set to 390 degrees, so I usually cook it at 400 degrees for 9 minutes, and it comes out great.
Above, I have plated the breaded cod with mixed greens, tomatoes, and avocado. All ingredients were also purchased at a Costco store in Hawaii. The fish would also be great with some warm rice, too.
Shopping Information and Notes
- $17.99 for a 2.5 lb box
- Found in the frozen section with other fish and seafood
- Easy to prepare in the air fryer or oven
- I like the taste and would definitely purchase again.
- Looking for more fish from Costco? Check out Tilapia at Costco or Trident Salmon Burgers from Costco.
- For more great Costco products, check out their website at costco.com