I was roaming the aisles of Costco, looking for the perfect snack. I wanted something crunchy and savory to snack on. That’s when I came across the Organic Everything Bagel Chips from Schwartz Brothers Bakery.
As a fan of the super popular Everything Bagel seasoning, I thought I’d give it a shot. Read on to get nutrition and shopping information.
Nutrition Information for Everything Bagel Chips
See below for the nutrition information and ingredients for the Everything Bagel Chips.
- I found this 15 oz box at the Costco Waipio store in Hawai’i.
- It was $7.89 for the box. A great price for how much you get.
- The taste was good. I would recommend it if you like the Everything Bagel Seasoning flavor and the texture of a thicker cracker. It kind of reminded me of a Boudin Sour Dough Crisp.
- You get 9 pieces per serving and there isn’t a lot of sugar (in case you’re watching your sugar intake). However, it is 11 grams of carbs per serving.
- If you’re interested in the Schwartz Brothers Bakery, check out their website: https://www.schwartzbrosbakery.com
- If you’re looking for other snacks from Costco, check out: High Key Mini Cookies or Anahola Granola.