Quiche is a rich and filling dish, consisting of a pastry crust filled with eggs, cheese, vegetables, and other savory ingredients. Do you love a good quiche? When I saw La Terra Fina Quiche at my local Costco, I knew I had to try it. The preparation directions were quick and easy, and the 2-pack came with 2 different flavors, Aged Gruyère & Chevre and Sharp Cheddar and Broccoli Florets.
Nutrition Information and Ingredients
Both types of quiche contain eggs, milk, and wheat. This is not vegan-friendly.
According to the package, you can cook in a conventional oven at 375 degrees for 25-28 minutes. It instructs you to let it sit for 5 minutes, before cutting and serving. You can also prepare it in a microwave by heating on high for 2 minutes. I used the conventional oven method and it came out perfect!
Ideas and Notes
- This 2 pack of quiche was purchased for $14.39 at the Hawaii Kai Costco.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to prepare.
- Very easy to prepare.
- A small piece of this quiche is quite filling.
- I preferred the texture of the Aged Gruyere and Chèvre, but they were both delicious!
- If you’re interested in La Terra Fina and their other products, check out their website.
- Looking for more quick meal ideas? You may also be interested in our post about Giovanni Rana Butternut Squash Ravioli at Costco.