Alpha Plant-Based Crispy Chik’n Patties
Looking for a plant-based alternative to a fried chicken sandwich? These Costco vegan chicken patties might be exactly what you’re looking for. The Alpha Crispy Chik’n Patties are plant-based, dairy-free, and vegan.
Keep reading for nutrition information, cooking instructions, and shopping details.
Nutrition Information and Ingredients for Plant-Based Crispy Chik’n Patties
See below for the nutrition information and ingredients from the back of the Crispy Chik’n box:
See below for directions from the back of the box:
Cooking instructions on the box indicate that you can bake the patties at 425 degrees for 13-15 minutes or microwave them for 1:10-1:40 minutes.
I have only baked the patties, and they come out nice and crispy that way. I usually use my toaster oven, as I don’t want to fire up the big oven for these, and it seems to come out perfect. If you use your toaster oven, you may want to keep a close eye on them, as sometimes things cook a bit faster in there.
Shopping Information for Plant-Based Crispy Chik’n Patties
- These came in a box of 10 patties.
- They were $10.99 for a box at a Costco store in Hawaii. That comes out to approximately $1.10 per patty.
- These are easily prepared and make for a fairly quick lunch or dinner.
- Plate them as a regular sandwich or eat the patty on top of a salad.
- Keep frozen until you’re ready to cook them.
- Plant-based, dairy-free, and meat-free
- I think they are tasty and have a great texture.
- Tastes delicious plated as a regular sandwich with all the fixings.
- For more information on Alpha Foods, the company that makes these patties, check them out at https://www.eatalphafoods.com
- For more meatless options from Costco, check out Royal Asia Vegetable Spring Rolls or CedarLane Vegetable and Barley Soup
To keep up with our posts on Costco products, sign up for our mailing list!